Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, put four of my girls in the bath, and you wouldnt belive it, but they all crapped at the exact same moment, my mum was watching, and it grossed her out!! LOL very smelly bath after, thats for sure, looked like the RO hadnt went in ages was huge.... ergh anyway, all clean snakies now, and heres the pics
close up of one of my pretty girls, shes also going into blue, her colour around her head is normally better than that :)

after the bath they needed to be washed off again

and all

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
lol haha. cool corns. sam what i was wondering its a bit OT. but were you on another forum because it all seems familiar.
xsachax

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol haha. cool corns. sam what i was wondering its a bit OT. but were you on another forum because it all seems familiar.
xsachax
im on a few forums, yes

and thanks everyone... i have another adult female, and shes still a little underweight (rescue) so i thought id leave her out, gonna give her one later, and the rest of the snakes

·
Registered
117 Posts
It's typical they do that - you do them a favour by giving them a bath or free roam of the carpet and they repay you by taking the first opportunity to poo anywhere outside of their home.

Great.

Top snakes though, great colourations and marking, you can keep the smell though.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's typical they do that - you do them a favour by giving them a bath or free roam of the carpet and they repay you by taking the first opportunity to poo anywhere outside of their home.

Great.

Top snakes though, great colourations and marking, you can keep the smell though.

very true, it saves my room from smelly, and saves cleaning the viv out too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts