Reptile Forums banner

bad .....or not??

332 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Graz 
#1 ·
:D last night pattra onlt ate 3 crix :(:( is this bad
oh and cleo shut 1 eye for like 30 seconds :( is this bad??? :cry:

#3 ·
I think you're worrying a bit too much! She ate, so I wouldnt worry too much about volume, some days they eat more than others...
I also wouldnt worry about the eye.. so long as it isnt red, weeping or closed permanently it should be fine. She may just have been resting, or gotten something in it :D

#4 ·
they always wink anyway :p my gecko used to do it to me all the time and the beardies done it a few times. i just ignore them now :p

#5 ·
oh and ............ i have 2 leos in the same tank and 1 doesnt come out that much pattra only too eat andthen about 1 hour later she goes in but theres always 2 poops in thie hide so is 1 pooing twice or she might be coming out on the night to poo?????? but i think she is pooing :oops:

#6 ·
like PendleHog says...dont worry so much.it did eat so not to worry.sometimes my leos have a spell where they wont eat for about 3 days but then they never stop after that for a good while.With the poop issue i think they both should be pooping.mine dont do more then 1 a day so its a good chance that the 2 you found were off both of them.just keep an eye on them and dont stress!!! :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.