Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I'm new to the forum but I'm looking for a breeder of ball pythons in the west midlands.
I have had pythons, boa's and corn snakes before about 5 years ago but with a house move and a new baby hat to let them go.
I hope you can help me.
Chris :? :lol: :?

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I havent seen many royal breeders round tbh... ill keep an eye in classified ads for you.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
ooooooooooh... i was confused... so balls are royals? of course they are... oh yeh Ball is the american name for them isnt it?

so are you from west midlands UK or USA? sorry i dunno if thast a stupid question or not...

dean

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ball pythons

I live in the uk
I'm looking for any breeders around the west midlands because I live in Walsall.
I'm looking forward to getting my new python an I will travel to get the right one
:lol: :lol: :lol:
cheers
chris

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
i don`t now of any breeders but have you looked in the Classifieds where you are -
http://thesun.wolverhampton.oodle.c...hon&loc=gbr_en_wolverhampton:25:wolverhampton

ive also found a list of reptile shops if they don`t have what you want they might now a breeder -

Amazon Jungle
53A lower hill lane
walsall
west midlands
ws1 1rj
Tel: 01922 746281

Animal Crazy
194 high street
dudley
west midlands
dy1 1qe
Tel: 01384 211153

Birmingham reptiles and pets
274 slade road
edrington
birmingham
west midlands
b23 7lx
Tel: 0121 386160

chase pet & reptiles
unit 10
sankeys corner
shopping precinct
burntwood
Nr linchfield
west midlands
ws7 8jr
Tel: 01543 676144

hollybush aquatic centre
hollybush farm
warstone road
shareshill
wolverhampton
west midlands
wv10 7lx
Tel: 01922 418050

M & J herptological supplies
PO BOX 4885
castle bromwich
birmingham
west midlands
b36 0bb
Tel: 0121 681817

the pet zone
636A bristol road
selly oak
birmingham
west midlands
b29 6bs
Tel: 0121 471771

walkers aquatics pets & reptiles
59 high street
bilston
west midlands
wv14 0ez
phone - 01902 498191

the animal magic shop
21A church road
bishops cleeve
cheltenham
GI12 8LP
Tel: 01242 676888

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for that but the best one around me was Amazon Jungle in walsall :( :( :( but thay have shut down going to have a look at chase pets today but i would like to buy a python from a breeder.

thanks

chris

·
Registered
324 Posts
yeah presonal preferance but i don't think it really matters if you get off a breeder or a shop... but if you get off a breeder, i supose you are cutting out the middle man...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm looking for a breeder because i want 100% het Albino or Axanthic, and dont think these would be available in pet shops. I may be wrong!!!

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
I know that worcester reptiles sell 100% hets but think they only hav het for orange ghosts in at the mo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nat said:
I know that worcester reptiles sell 100% hets but think they only hav het for orange ghosts in at the mo
Have they got a website, or do you know there address please, might have a visit today with the kids!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ball pythons

hello i've been to the local pet shop and thay could not help me.
So I still need help

1 - 16 of 16 Posts