Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
new post due to clutter on last one

for sale my baby :'( she is a female mangrove snake at about 3-4 foot in length

very very sad sale due to being crippled after a motorbike accident i will only sell to someone who knows what they are doing and are not afraid of aggressive or venomous snakes she can be handled as long as you know what to do
open to offers please dont ask how much i want just make me an offer i am open to swaps and part swaps of any sort really
if you turn up and i feel you do not know enough about this snake or unable to maintain her i WILL refuse sale
(i dont care how far you have came)
also setup is available at extra cost if you already have a setup i will require pictures and details of it
only enquire if you are a serious buyer :bash:

·
Registered
256 Posts
very interested i have mangrove and different species of boigas before. i would be very happy to take him off your hands. i know you said about the price but do you have a rough idea in mind

·
Registered
256 Posts
80? Cb usually go for 100 ish from shops

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
someone has to be interested im gonna lax off on my conditions if you havn't kept this species before but have good stick control and handling skills i'll let her go remember im open to swaps and will consider most things

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.