Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
100% het albino female 1700g with photo i.d paperwork £175 gravid to either a het albino or visual albino :2thumb: GET IN!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Nice find! Did seller give you a reason for sale?

also looked in your sig nice finish!

Reactions: McKella

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he produced visuals from another clutch n was looking to down size n move on to lav's he had a few females 1500g+ for £75 each aswel wish i has room cuz id have taken alot more

·
Registered
632 Posts
i wish u were posting this in 3 weeks time :lol2:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
100% het albino female 1700g with photo i.d paperwork £175 gravid to either a het albino or visual albino :2thumb: GET IN!
Seriously? If you don't mind me asking, where is the photo i.d. from and who was the seller? Did he buy or breed them? We are talking Royals I assume? That's only normal female price. If it's all in order, then well done - that really is unbelievable. Also big normal females at £75.....He has too much money. He's seriously undervalued his females (or she of course!)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seriously? If you don't mind me asking, where is the photo i.d. from and who was the seller? Did he buy or breed them? We are talking Royals I assume? That's only normal female price. If it's all in order, then well done - that really is unbelievable.
the paper work is from emsworth aquaria photo i.d, can't remember the guys name :blush: sorry he uses a local rep store i go to, i went to his house to pick it up

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
the paper work is from emsworth aquaria photo i.d, can't remember the guys name :blush: sorry he uses a local rep store i go to, i went to his house to pick it up
Fair enough. If you've sexed them yourself and seen his collection, then I hope they turn out to be what you've been told they are. If they do then you have got a bargain. Best of luck, hopefully you'll get your Albino's mate :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Is it 100% gravid. I see A LOT of people selling "Gravid" animals that have been bred to X or Y a morph, and I am yet to see that actually pan out. Instead, the buyer posts week after week about when their snake should give birth or lay. Then, follows lots of pictures of snakes with questions like "does this look gravid to you?", and "have I been deceived?".

Personally, as a breeder, if I had to downsize, I would not be selling a gravid animal as if that animal has the potential to lay eggs soon sired by a visual, it would take no effort to house it another month or two till it does, feed it a few times, then sell it.

Don't get your hopes up too much. That's just me being the skeptic and realist.

Warren

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is it 100% gravid. I see A LOT of people selling "Gravid" animals that have been bred to X or Y a morph, and I am yet to see that actually pan out. Instead, the buyer posts week after week about when their snake should give birth or lay. Then, follows lots of pictures of snakes with questions like "does this look gravid to you?", and "have I been deceived?".

Personally, as a breeder, if I had to downsize, I would not be selling a gravid animal as if that animal has the potential to lay eggs soon sired by a visual, it would take no effort to house it another month or two till it does, feed it a few times, then sell it.

Don't get your hopes up too much. That's just me being the skeptic and realist.

Warren
to be honest i was just after a het female and it came up at a price i thought was very fair

edit: really really sorry for confusion it should read POSS GRAVID, my mistake just reread it, sorry again
:blush:

i will take a pic of her when she settles in

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
to be honest i was just after a het female and it came up at a price i thought was very fair

edit: really really sorry for confusion it should read POSS GRAVID, my mistake just reread it, sorry again :blush:

i will take a pic of her when she settles in
That makes a difference. Still dirt cheap for what you say it is though.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Cool. The other thing I would do is confirm with the original breeder that the paperwork was supplied by them and that the animal in it was the one on the original paperwork.

Warren

·
Registered
153 Posts
i have a 100% het albino female i didnt pay much for her. how much are they going for mine is 1200g (sorry for using your thread didnt want to start a new thread lol:blush:)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not sure i think for a near/breeder should be about doubleish then a normal for a female i think?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BIGGGGG UPDATE!!

i was cleanin snakes this morning and opened the het albino girls rub...............................

hope i get a visual :2thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts