Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have an interesting and mutually beneficial offer for anyone who needs a classy, expertly designed website (new or replacement).

I'm a professional web designer with many years of experience, and I'm looking to increase my herp collection. My idea is simply to exchange my web design services for animals. You'll get a professionally designed website to show off your collection (or to sell your stock) without having to pay anything, and I'll have new animals for my collection! The only possible costs involved might be registering domain names and arranging web space etc. (if appropriate), and organising the handover or transportation of the animals.

Visit my website at www.treefrogmultimedia.com to see examples of my work.

As you'll see I'm no amateur, so of course I'd expect more than just a couple of firebellied toads for my time. However, please feel free to suggest any trades you'd be interested in making. My preferences are dart frogs, treefrogs, chameleons, day & leaf-tailed geckos, and royal python morphs, but I'll consider anything interesting/unusual/rare.

Please contact me if you have a serious trade offer.

Adrian

Attachments

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it's a bespoke professional design service - I don't use templates or clipart or anything, so it all depends on what's required, what's involved, and how long it will take to do. I can tailor a site to meet a budget (or equivalent herp value), or if the work involved is pretty much set in stone, it will more or less determine the price/value. I'm being more flexible than normal with my "fee" because I want more herps, and people who want a website get a better deal than paying cash and don't have to put their hand in their pocket. Of course, if people want to pay in money, they can do that too!

that sounds like a good idea to me just so we all no how much would this service normally cost

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Latest Live Website

That last website I mentioned is now live and running, and can be seen at www.reptilemorphology.com

I have another site I've been working on that will go live soon. Details and screen-grab to follow soon...

My latest website designed by me about to go live. Here's a sneak preview of the homepage...

P.S. Please read the main thread if you're interested in this offer.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As promised...

My latest website design is now live, and can be seen at www.ballpythonsonly.com

I'm available to design/redesign more herp-related (or otherwise) websites for those that need, preferably on a barter basis (i.e. my design in exchange for herps).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Bump + test

Hi all,

I have an interesting and mutually beneficial offer for anyone who needs a classy, expertly designed website (new or replacement).

I'm a professional web designer with many years of experience, and I'm looking to increase my herp collection. My idea is simply to exchange my web design services for animals. You'll get a professionally designed website to show off your collection (or to sell your stock) without having to pay anything, and I'll have new animals for my collection! The only possible costs involved might be registering domain names and arranging web space etc. (if appropriate), and organising the handover or transportation of the animals.

As you'll see I'm no amateur, so of course I'd expect more than just a couple of firebellied toads for my time. However, please feel free to suggest any trades you'd be interested in making. My preferences are dart frogs, treefrogs, chameleons, day & leaf-tailed geckos, and royal python morphs, but I'll consider anything interesting/unusual/rare.

Adrian
Just checking to see if my signature works... apparently not! Can anyone see my banner graphic?

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Reminder (i.e. bump)

Hi all,

Adrian
P.S. This is a screenshot of a site I've created, which is about to go live.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A couple of my latest clients' websites, now live:-

www.emsworthreptiles.com

www.madroyals.co.uk

I'm currently working on a few more, which I will show when they're ready. If you're interested in having a site designed, please read my original post:-

Hi all,

Adrian

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Barter offer bump

Another of my clients' sites is now finished and live...

www.royalmorphsforsale.co.uk

Hi all,

As you'll see I'm no amateur, so of course I'd expect more than just a couple of firebellied toads for my time. However, please feel free to suggest any trades you'd be interested in making. My preferences are dart frogs, treefrogs, Australian/NC geckos, and royal python morphs, but I'll consider anything interesting.

Adrian

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts