Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a small number of young Eurydactylodes agricolae ready for new homes, well grown on and eating like pigs on various repashy and pangea flavours, fruit flies and nectar.

Pickup only or delivery close to B31, common sense social distancing etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

All PMs responded to.

These are young animals, not ready for breeding this season(!) and I am selling them as unsexed.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump!

PMs responded to (apart from ones where it will not let me "**** has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages.").

Sold as unsexed and £75 each :2thumb:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hi I was wondering if you would be attending the Doncaster show or know of someone that would be. I would be interested in your unsexed E a.
Regards Nikki

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi I was wondering if you would be attending the Doncaster show or know of someone that would be. I would be interested in your unsexed E a.
Regards Nikki

I've no plans for Doncaster yet with things being so up in the air, I could likely get them there though, but again it's all up in the air really =(

All PM's replied to, I'm located B31 Birmingham, can do reasonable delivery for petrol money, they are £75 each and unsexed, serious enquiries only please!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Bump for these guys : victory:

P.s. nikki288 I have tried repeatedly to respond to your PM but: "nikki288 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump! I still have these guys, good sizes and eating everything you give them.

£75 each, no offers and cannot reserve.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I am definitely interested, trying to sort out my message box as I don't understand why I am not receiving any. If you could get them to the show I am happy to buy some.
Regards Nikki

1 - 20 of 24 Posts