Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had Harriet for about 2 months now, she,s approx 6months now, and to be honest she doesn't bask, many a time I move her to her basking spot for her to warm up properly. Have tried moving it to different angles, temp 110 basking, 80 cool end. She's had trouble with one of her eyes which seemed to clear up after vet gave me cream for it but has flared up again so have made an appt to see the vet on Monday. Anybody got any ideas??
Thanks

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also by the way she's been off her food today, hiding, not very lively and hasn't touched her greens for about a week now.:sad:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is she pooing?
Yeah, not as much poo as usual but seems to be doing the white stuff more often than usual
By the way is it usual for there to be quite a bit of fluid come out with the white/poo as this happens all the time with her?
Thanks for helping, I'm just worried about her you know?

·
Registered
443 Posts
is she eating crickets etc?
Its common for them to go off their food for a bit especially around this time of year, as its time for brumation.
One of my females sometimes wont eat anything for a week and then pigs out.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
is she eating crickets etc?
Its common for them to go off their food for a bit especially around this time of year, as its time for brumation.
One of my females sometimes wont eat anything for a week and then pigs out.
She ate some locusts this morning, usually eats some at tea-time as well but wasn't interested today.

·
Registered
443 Posts
She ate some locusts this morning, usually eats some at tea-time as well but wasn't interested today.
I wouldnt worry too much if she is still eating.
I would try her with some different type of veg. But sometimes they just seem to go off certain foodstuff.
Awkward so and sos lol

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, not as much poo as usual but seems to be doing the white stuff more often than usual
By the way is it usual for there to be quite a bit of fluid come out with the white/poo as this happens all the time with her?
Thanks for helping, I'm just worried about her you know?
Any ideas about this?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wouldnt worry too much if she is still eating.
I would try her with some different type of veg. But sometimes they just seem to go off certain foodstuff.
Awkward so and sos lol
Yeah I know she eat like a pig one weekend then didn't eat a thing for a full day, had me worried pooless lol then started eating again. It's just this is the first time I've ever had bearies and I want to make sure I'm doing things right you know. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts