Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Not the best pic but i added a few stones in there buti'm not sure if its too crowded now?

Looks all a bit plain in there. He seems happy but i feel it needs something else. Maybe take something out and add something? Add a fake plant somewhere? Or would it not bother him?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
dosent look crowded to me, apparently they need climbing space and about 2/3 of the viv to be floor space, and you've got both there. mines got a very plain set up, i prefer it that way, but he has got some fake plants in there to add a bit of colour, i think that would only be for your benifit though, i doubt very much that the beardie would care either way: victory:

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. Where could i get a nice fake plant for the corner? Just looks a bit cold in there if you get what i mean..lol

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Cool. Where could i get a nice fake plant for the corner? Just looks a bit cold in there if you get what i mean..lol
Viv looks good mate:2thumb: you could try ebay for fake plants ;)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
yea ebay, make sure you clean it though! or any half decent rep store should have them. mines got a vine thing as well, he sleeps at the top of it:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool. Thanks. I wouldnt mind something to cover the back wall really too. So cammo netting or something...lol

·
Registered
675 Posts
My beardies love the fake plants in their viv, even tho i have a massive bit of wood they can climb up, they sometimes prfer to do a tarzan and climb up the plants, esp to go to sleep!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Cool. Thanks. I wouldnt mind something to cover the back wall really too. So cammo netting or something...lol
you could get a background pic for the back wall and have a couple of big fake plants one in each corner going all the way down to the floor of the viv that would look cool ;) (just a idea)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
you can buy backgrounds in rep stores, theres usually a few different scenes like desert or whatever. beardies should have it really if they are in a glass tank, it confuses them! mine used to run at his own reflection so ive covered the sides and back now. should be getting a wooden one next year:2thumb:

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
You could always stick the fake plants on with a little non toxic glue or somthing maybe ;)

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you can buy backgrounds in rep stores, theres usually a few different scenes like desert or whatever. beardies should have it really if they are in a glass tank, it confuses them! mine used to run at his own reflection so ive covered the sides and back now. should be getting a wooden one next year:2thumb:
Mine was in a glass tank to start with then i got the 4ft'er. Tbh mine didnt mind either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts