Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sadly say i need to sell my lovly bd £150 new lights 10uvb wat cricket feeder if i can find it rock feeder cork log think that wat yer call it lol thermostate viv size is 4x2x2

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i went to rep shop to day said how much it costing to feed he said thats about right grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at person that sold him 2 me for saying it be ony 5 a week by the sounds of it ive under priced him lol should i put price up was gonner say 200 but thought be to much

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
well make sure you really want to sell him before its too late and hes gone to another home :( Its a pity you couldnt buy your crickets in bulk, you would get his feeding bill way down from £10 a week. Like i said in another post I spend that on nearly 20 reptiles and they all get good full meals twice a day.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think it best that i do some times it best to do things u no u dont wanna i wouldnt be able to keep bulk load of crickets

·
Registered
146 Posts

Hi i just read your post and wandered how an earth u were spending £10 a week on a single beardy. I spend about £10 evry 2 weeks if that and i buy my crix off of livefoodsuk. Also a bag of mixed veg from morrisons lasts me a week and costs no more thn £2 Also i dont need to buy crix on a weekly basis so therfore i save money there too. How much does ur beardy eat? Also wat insects do you feed it? Its ashame you have to sell your beardy tho I hope u find a gd home for ur beardy.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
3 tubs of crickets i buy a week some times 2 with one meal worm 2 bags of mix veg four leaf i think its called that well it avreges out between 8-10 pounds

·
Registered
139 Posts
i actually think you dont care about selling him because you say you havnt got the money for him but now your asking to trade for corn snakes, so im not gonna be all like oh im so sorry you have to sell him because to me doesnt seem you care, sorry and all that

·
Registered
139 Posts
but mine is for a valid reason so all im sayin is stop asking for a sympathy vote..ok

1 - 20 of 76 Posts