Reptile Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I feel a bit silly asking this, as it seems like such a basic question... but... where can i buy a beaker to use for sprinkling crickets with calcium supplement, like the one this guy uses:

I have browsed amazon and couldn't find anything that 'looked' the right size - i suspect I am searching for the wrong thing.

To give some context, I am mid way through setting up a vivarium and going through the process of ensuring i have all the equipment i need in place before getting a bearded dragon.

Much Appreciated!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts