Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have been held in our surroundings for about 3 weeks and our keepers are demanding a ransom of £20 each for our release. We are being well cared for and eating healthily on a varied diet (greens, crickets, locusts) and are all well and strong but we would really like to be released and (new) home, maybe for Xmas. We think we will be released for then but have been told that we will not be leaving until we can demonstrate they have been kind to us. If you would like to help in our future release, please start now by contacting our captors and starting negotiations

Thanks from Skitish and the boys and girls !

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have heard good news that 2 or 3 of us have had our releases agreed for within the next couple of weeks but the rest are clinging onto the hope of early release. Such as shame as they are all lovely animals and have all their tails and toes etc intact.

Skitish.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
i would like to say thank you for some of the best looking normal beardies iv seen in ages. they are a credit to your husbandry.

too anyone else thinking of buying from mikes daughter all i can say is you will be very impressed not only with the colours but the size and health of these babies is top notch. be quick getting your name down for one as i would be very happy taking all of them :no1:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comment. :2thumb: Whatever they say about teenagers, the one thing I can say about my daughter is she looks after her animals.

Sorry, all the first batch have now gone BUT, we have recently had three new hatchings. I will post a separte adverts once we feel they are ready to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts