Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I got (Nigel, my daughters idea) this dragon early this week as a rescue, to much detail to explain.
Once I got him home I had a better look at him, at a rough guess he is approx 1 year old, nose to tail tip is 12 inch approx 1 foot,
but that is far as my knowledge goes. As I am by far no true beardie god / expert I would like to ask the forum for advice to what colour morph and age he is.

He has got some peach or light orange colouring around his bottom jaw with orange ring around his eyes, this also runs down his side of his back, he has a clear light green / lemon running down his spine towards his tail which turns into a light lemon. His toe nails are a dark colour.

Any help would be grateful.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
i dont know what morph he is and to be honest you will never know unless you what his parents were really but he is a right bonnie wee thing.
and was that a typo 12 inches and 1 yearold ? he must of had a dam poor start to life if thats the case.

good luck with him anyway he is a cracker: victory:

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
i would say hes a normal and not a year old if he is only a foot long

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
i would say hes a normal and not a year old if he is only a foot long
thats what i was thing mines is 10 months old and 21 inches long. id of thought the op's was about the 5/6 months mark maybe younger but you never know it might not of had the best care it could of had

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.