Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i have the setup, 54"x24"x20", ceramic bulb, UV light, habistat with a timer, and substrate, it has been running for 5 days so i know it is at a steady temperature, all i need now is the beardie and the food!

Been looking around and have seen some really nice colour morphs, was just wondering if anyone could give me a ball park figure on how much a red flame x citrus beardie would go for?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
526 Posts
im not sure due to the wide cost range for pet, breeder and collector quality, im sure if you private message mark (username woodrott on here) he might be able to help u out or point u in the right direction.....ive seen some stunners from hades dragons, nottingham dragons and kk chameleons aswell im sure they wont mind u asking them :2thumb:

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks all, Sadly nottinghams a bit to far as i don't drive, will keep you in mind if i manage to get a ride up!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Why not use a reptile courier?:whistling2:

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why not use a reptile courier?:whistling2:

Asmuch as i trust he is a reputable breeder, i would prefer seeing the animal before i purchased it.

It's like getting a dog delivered, no-one i know would be willing to purchase an animal without knowing it's temperment ect ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts