Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at first i thought they were normal, but now they have orange bits near their ears down their backs and on their sides, what morphs are these, ill upload all babies if you could help thanks.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if you could give me a rough idea, i was thinking some are citrus, parents have orange ears, orangy/yellow i should say, then female has a ginger strip in her beard.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some of the pics might be dodgy but if u look closly you can see orangy blurs. trust me im not imagining it :L if you could give a rough guess pls :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey there. Its quite common for normals to show colour :) Unless you know where the parents came from, then it is likely they are colourful normals. Hope that helps :)

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Their colourfull normals, normal beardies do sometimes show some colour :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,830 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
They are normals. Just because they have bits of orange or yellow colour on them doesn't make them a morph, any more than having a cream coloured cat automatically makes it a siamese. In order to produce morph babies you would need true morph adults. Too often these days you see babies advertised as 'blood red' or 'citrus' when they're nowhere near close to the true original blood and citrus lines such as those developed by Fire and Ice in the USA (see http://www.fireandicedragons.com/images/gallery_goliath2_lg.gif and http://www.bearded-dragon.info/images/scarlet.jpg for examples).

·
Registered
898 Posts
take a look in my album and if they look like my juvi beardy they are hypo reds i think or i heard of another called florida orange which didn't make much sence since they'r from australia i would attatch a pic to my comment but haven't worked out how to do it yet :2thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts