Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
for a start WRONG SECTION.. secondly i dont even own bearded dragons and know that enclosure is terrible and "dargons by their selves" would indicate more than one in that tiny thing? .. be interesting to see what your setup consists of, heat wise etc

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
i said why did you buy them if you didnt want them and intended just to sell them on.. this sounds alot like you got given them for free or a small price from someone wanting to rehome and are trying to make a profit

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Free to a good home mate. That vivarium is not suited for a single BD yet alone more than 1 so you can't really sell them as a complete setup as the new owner would have to use a different viv(s) anyway. Basically you either purchased on a whim or just didn't do your research or both and have now landed yourself in an awkward situation. BD's are very difficult to sell currently due to the amount available so you'd be lucky to get much for this/them and as that viv is small and unsuitable you will have to sell the separately and second hand vivs are fairly cheap nowadays especially at this size.

The more important thing though is getting your BD(s) in to a suitable home before you kill them. :bash:

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
So advertise the beardies in the lizard section of the classifieds and advertise the viv in the equipment part of the classifieds but don't advertise them all together because nobody will buy them.

Reactions: yuesaur

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
the size is way too small. upgrade you size NOW :bash::bash::bash:

i'm guessing the :bash: are your yourself when you realised you'd told somebody who is SELLING something that they need to upgrade?
Yes it's clearly too small but an absolutely pointless post when they're getting rid.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I agree to what's been said. Ur beardies will go free to a good home but I doubt very much that you will get money or them unless they are really colourful morphs or fire/ice.. The viv will be worth about £10-£20 max (you can get a brand new one for £45)

What other equipment have you got?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hun I am sorry but beardies arent worth spit at the moment I just lumbered with 5 for free in a box outside my house, the viv is no good really suggest you just try to sell the viv and give beardies away, just got to the free ads or preloved and see how many there are right now.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Why buy an animal as a gift for your son without even thinking about what would happen if he lost interest (which most kids do)?! Complete disregard for the lives of the animals and lack of research on your part. I just hope they find a good home :devil:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.