13,813 Posts
yes

8) :idea: :) :shock: :roll: :wink: :eek: :cry: :D :?:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tombraider said:
Are these your beardies :? :lol: Think it should have been posted in lizard photos not here :D
yeah they are my beardies..what makes you think im using another persons photo?
it says lizards so fine with me lol but im sure one of the mods here would move it
DEANandTRESE said:
yes

8) :idea: :) :shock: :roll: :wink: :eek: :cry: :D :?:
im a bit confused...what are you trying to say? :?:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
welshgaz said:
moved into the photo thread...
thanks a lot :)
i am still waiting to hear whats the big problem with my photo though from the first 2 repliers

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
no problem atall mister attitude :)
its just it was a thread simply titled "bearded dragons" and then a picture..
was wandering exactly what respose you were expecting or hoping for so gave you the most suitable one i could.
To be honest i was playing around but if you really want a response then the simplest i can put it is this "we know they are beardies.. why u posting the pic?" but i now know they are yours...and can only assume you were posting the pic of them to show ppl them which is good.. do they have names or not?

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
oh and i dont think tombraider was necesarily doubting they were your beardies... but again..you never actually said did you?
I think it was a harmless question, dont see why you come here to post a pic and little else and then have an attitude about it.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DEANandTRESE said:
oh and i dont think tombraider was necesarily doubting they were your beardies... but again..you never actually said did you?
I think it was a harmless question, dont see why you come here to post a pic and little else and then have an attitude about it.
question being why would i post up other peoples photos?
i weren't implying that no one would know they were bearded dragons seeing that they are owned by nearly everyone into reptiles or not just i found the replies a little sarcastic but i will not bother next time...just thought people wanted to see my animals is all.... :roll:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
OH DUDE THATS THE POINT, you never said they were yours or anything about them, not even "my beardies"
but whatever, urv been here long enough and posted enough to have A] got a clue and B] grabbed yourself a sense of humour.

But yeh, i wont bother clicking on your threads in future also.
We can leave it at that.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Hey I wasnt being funny but when someone posts a photo with no comments in the section designed for questions it doesnt give us much of a clue with whats going on :roll:

Nice beardies anyway. Hope they have a friendlier attitude than their owner :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts