Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
earlier i was sat watchin tv eating a yoghurt and i had to go and sort my little girl out, so i put the yoghurt on my coffee table. When i came back puff my beardie was helping him self to it.

Will he be ok, he seems fine but just wanted to know if it could make him sick or anything? :?

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
doubt it'd make him ill, depends if it was proper yoghurt or something chocolatey or stupidly sugary. cant see why the more natural yoghurts would harm him, its all just bacteria and it shouldnt be harmful to him.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol2: he did look quite funny with yoghurt all over him.
the yoghurt was only a low fat peach one.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
i wouldnt stress about, i've seen people say they've fed worse things than that lol

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
:lol2: you should have taken a photo! would have been a clasic!! yoghurt is no the best for em but as long as he didn't eat the whole thing he'll be fine~! they just can't help themselves can they!!?:lol2:

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
they just can't help themselves can they!!?
well apprently they can belial.. :)

i think yoghurt in very small amounts is actually really good for them

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
bet he looked like he had a peachy beard :razz:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
i wouldnt try it personally. Look how humans are turning out giving them unnatural foods. No reptiles get yoghurt in the wild so its best not to try giving them something new, probably would end up giving them a tummy ache.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
belial.. i was making a joke based on the "cant HELP THEM SELVES" play on words.

the next bit was unrelated and i wasnt dissagreeing as i dont know, i only read that one bit b4 i posted.
I heard it somewhere.. but its wasnt super relaible. [was online ;)] i think its not really been tested to be honest.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
i reckon don the bosc would shove his head in a yoghurt pot if he got the chance aswell. greedy guts he's been recently. ate a full tub of earthworms and morios today. 2 tubs of food in one go. mind you, he seemed to be having fun digging them out of the soil lol.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
i know!!:lol2: don't worry told ya i ain't arguing anymore!!:lol2:
ok..your worrying me.. i didnt think we ever argued to be honest.
was just making sure you knew i was joking about the yoghurt thing is all... are we cool or am i gona have to lay the smack down on your Candy butt?

·
Registered
317 Posts
reminds me of my ig at xmas,got on the table and found the salted peanuts,started to pick them up sucked the salt off then spat them out

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
sounds like trese..

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:lol2: well i wont be leaving my yoghurt around ne more, come to think of it i wont be leaving any food near him :lol2: thanks guys for ur advice

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
looking at the BD food chart in the sticky topic it says yoghurt is a questionable food choice.
Not to mention un-natural.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts