3,190 Posts
love it i really do my only consurn is
is the cave fixed together as id hate for it to fall on one of them
manda xx

·
She Ra, Mastress of the Universe
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea the cave is all stuck together with pva.
also its made out og polystyrene so its stupidly light.
the only but that isnt stuck is the ramp and upper lever bit on top, but its wide-based and sturdy. so all is good.
no potential crushing for the baby. just him trying to climb glass and falling off the side, bless him.
x

·
Registered
801 Posts
The viv looks fabby hunni, particularily the cave.

The only suggestion I can think of is that sometimes Beardies like a bit of privacy, well ours do! Is that a glass viv? If so, u may want to think about investing in a background so that the baby doesn't feel like he's being watched from all angles and that sometimes he can get away from it all!

But if he's comfy in there and doesn't seem to be stressed at all don't worry.

Good luck :2thumb:

Cand (dragonsMUMMY!!) xx

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
i think it looks great to, but i also have one niggling thing..is the heat bulb having to shine through glass?? if so i would have the the glass would be reflecting an awful lot of heat away..would be better if that end could have bit of mesh there or something..what are your temps as basking area looks really high so floor of hot end is a long way from bulb so would have though not reaching temps??, please take these comments as constructive not slating :D :D would help if you get temp from top of basking area and floor of hot end and cool end... :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Fair nuf Hun bout the hiding places - I had to find something to comment about coz I'm jealous!! :mrgreen:

I WANT A FLINTSTONES CAVE!!!! (For me, not the dragons!! LOL!!)

Cand xx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts