Reptile Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
In my opinion and experience I always get the basking spot upto 115 max so between 110-115 that's perfect for them. Yes it's better to offer a wide range of foods to gain different nutrients. Hope this helps. Get a infared temp gun it just tells you how ht things are.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ew3ind

Discussion starter · #22 ·
MoJo weighs roughly 250grms,they all vary within reason.My old female miley at 1 yr old was 23" and weighed 1000 grms.Def good idea to offer different foods,iv recently been giving MoJo fruit beetle grubs,he loves them,he also has locusts morio worms and wax worms,roaches are a good food to try also.

MoJo weighs roughly 250grms,they all vary within reason.My old female miley at 1 yr old was 23" and weighed 1000 grms.Def good idea to offer different foods,iv recently been giving MoJo fruit beetle grubs,he loves them,he also has locusts morio worms and wax worms,roaches are a good food to try also.
How many locusts and morio worms does he eat in a week (7 days) roughly?, only asking so I know how much to buy. Also are locusts the same as crickets i.e. no bigger than the distance between his eyes?

Thanks

Nick : victory:

Discussion starter · #25 ·
How many locusts and morio worms does he eat in a week (7 days) roughly?, only asking so I know how much to buy. Also are locusts the same as crickets i.e. no bigger than the distance between his eyes?

Thanks

Nick : victory:
At the moment he's eating roughly,7 extra large locusts a day,a few morio worms a day,im also giving him a fruit beetle grub a day at the moment,and he has a few wax worms a week.But to be honest if he wanted more,i would let him have it.So if your dragon wants more let him,i normally put 4 locusts in the viv for him in the morning,and just put more in as he eats them,and just take any out he hasn't eaten in the morning.This is just how i do it though,everyone has their own ways of feeding,and im sure some beardies eat more and some less.As long as your beardie is happy active and eating pooing etc,im sure you must be doing ok:2thumb:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.