Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick question for anyone experienced in breeding beardies, on average how many eggs does a beardie lay in one clutch?

·
Registered
171 Posts
my friends one layed about 20/30 eggs but it could be more try google searching it :D

·
Registered
9,608 Posts
Typically 15-30, depending on the size and condition of the beardie. Last I heard the unofficial record was somewhere around 47...

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Typically 15-30, depending on the size and condition of the beardie. Last I heard the unofficial record was somewhere around 47...
okies thanks. My partners dads female has just layed 25 (1st clutch aswell) which are now in the incubator but she is still diggin in the laybox allthough she does look pretty empty now.
Our 1st female only layed 16 n never went back in the lay box after which is why i was wondering lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
okies thanks. My partners dads female has just layed 25 (1st clutch aswell) which are now in the incubator but she is still diggin in the laybox allthough she does look pretty empty now.
Our 1st female only layed 16 n never went back in the lay box after which is why i was wondering lol
She was all done at 25 and soon left the lay box and settled down for a well deserved sleep.

Just out of interest what temp do you recommend?

·
Registered
158 Posts
around 84f for incubation

1 - 6 of 6 Posts