Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I think you will find that the ad is for a female only so no breeding and in the wild they are known to gather in small groups with a distinct hierarchy thats how they can be kept in groups, because they live together as opposed to just tolorating each other, They are a social animal so why shouldnt company be offered ?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1. this is a classified ad not a chat thread i have not asked for help and or advice

2. i did research thoroughly wether this was a good idea and wether the animals themselves would suffer but i appears that indeed they often live together

3. i have no intention of breeding and do not want a male!

thank u for ur input and no it has not fallen on deaf ears which i take offence to, when u do not know me or my animal care.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I can never understand why people are so quick to have a go at people on here for no reason,yes beardies are fine on their own but they are also fine with company,so whats the problem with asking on here for a female?????
at least this beardie is in a large set up and is well loved unlike some that are just stuck in small vivs and become breeding machines ,ignore all the negative comments and you carry on enjoying your hobby :)
By the way I have 3 beardies that are very happy together and a male that is happy on his own

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump!!

yes thats right i am still looking for a friend for my lil girl, who has enjoyed running aroung the living room chasing locusts this evening :lol2:

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
I can never understand why people are so quick to have a go at people on here for no reason,yes beardies are fine on their own but they are also fine with company,so whats the problem with asking on here for a female?????
at least this beardie is in a large set up and is well loved unlike some that are just stuck in small vivs and become breeding machines ,ignore all the negative comments and you carry on enjoying your hobby :)
By the way I have 3 beardies that are very happy together and a male that is happy on his own

a lot will live happily together but the OP of this thread wants a female to go with her existing female, but doesn't actually know if they'll get on or not. If they don't, does the OP have a spare viv to seperate them? and what about quarantine? no mention of quarantine so it sounds like the beardies will go straight in together.
Thread is 8 days old and not even a sniff of an offer... have a wild guess why?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes i do have somewhere spare if they do not get on im not stupid!! i do not need to specify every deatail of quarantine vivs ect to people who dont need to know, how many wanted adds do u see with every single detail of what could or will happen, i have had pms about beardies but only juvies and has to be adult so thank u for again for un nescasary input, :blah::blah::blah:

·
Registered
655 Posts
a lot will live happily together but the OP of this thread wants a female to go with her existing female, but doesn't actually know if they'll get on or not. If they don't, does the OP have a spare viv to seperate them? and what about quarantine? no mention of quarantine so it sounds like the beardies will go straight in together.
Thread is 8 days old and not even a sniff of an offer... have a wild guess why?
if you havent got a beardie to offer this person why are you on this thread! thats just sad looking for someone to have a dig at:gasp:

·
Registered
398 Posts
hi
i know what it's like putting an ad on here and getting jumped on there is no need for it. i have a female bearded dragon for sale she was in with a female and male but unfortunatly she is on her own now she's a lovely dragon and is very tame will sit on you for hours and loves her food. pm me if your still interested.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts