·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any advise on beardie incubation and laying....a mate has a pregers female

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
moist peat bin, so that she can lay her eggs in, remove the male if possible as he will end up getting in the way, place bin in the middle of the viv, give her lots of quiet and keep an eye on her, she will be knackered after the birthing process, so make sure you give her a nice bath to soak up, you could also give her a warm bath before putting her in the bin, thats what i do with mine and it seems to help them, you will know when shes finished as she will be moving about out of the bin, the one thing you should be aware of is that she might not lay in the bin, so everytime you see her moving about outside of the bin, gently place her back in.....the one thing i havent asked and you havent said is, is she tearing the rest of the viv up as this is generally a clue that shes ready to lay, as for incubation, i cant remember i just place the eggs in the incubator and forget about them for a couple of months, roughly about 70 days though, thats if i remember rightly that is, good luck either way

1 - 3 of 3 Posts