Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I haven't been on the site much as i haven't really had any issues with my beardie and he's been quite an active dude. But now, He's not moving about as much at all. He's making this strange noise as if he's sneezing and he's also uninterested by food (I've got him to eat a few crickets but it's nearing on impossible for the correct amounts) And he is looking tired now. This only started yesterday but if it is something i would like to be able to avoid it being anything serious.

The last time I was here I was curious about him not drinking etc, and i was told just to keep fresh veg in for him and also spray him occasionally to make sure that he's hydrated. If anyone has any thoughts on what could be causing all this help would be MUCHO APRECIATO =]

·
Registered
244 Posts
how old is he and what are the temperatures and uv?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He about 5-6 months old.
Cool end - 31.1 C
Basking spot - 105 -115 F
Hot end - 100-105 F

I would have figured out the diffs but the Therms are set on those and the basking spot is a guess as the hot end therm is slightly in the shade.

I think the temps are fine cause he's gaping at least once a day and I was told that that's to do with him reachin his peak temp.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Bd's do suffer from respiratory problems if the humidity is too high, It should be no higher than 30%. What substrate do u use? But get it to the vet tomorrow .

·
Registered
244 Posts
well i don't know whats wrong, i thought it may be brumation but he is too young...

i'm sure someone more experienced will come along!:2thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts