Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5 year old male beardie who has stopped eating properly after his brumation he has brumated every year but this year he just won't eat properly. All temps are correct and the uv bulb is 2 months old.

Please Someone give me advice. I know there are loads of you that know beardies better than your wives. Lmao

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
I have a 5 year old male beardie who has stopped eating properly after his brumation he has brumated every year but this year he just won't eat properly. All temps are correct and the uv bulb is 2 months old.

Please Someone give me advice. I know there are loads of you that know beardies better than your wives. Lmao
No way would it be possible to know them better than hubbies..males are just soooo predictable lol

Double check your temps. Then check them again.

Check for dehydration.

Change food choices.

What exactly are your 3 viv temps and what are you trying to feed? When did he last eat, poop, drink? When did he come out of brumation, how long did he brumate for.

What UV are you using.

Pictures of beardie and viv would be great. The more info you can give the faster those on the forums can help you try find out what the problem might be.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.