Reptile Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to this forum and i am posting to get help with my 13 month old bearded dragon Pepe.

he wont eat at all.
he has the same amount of energy that he always does (he's a pretty lazy lizard.)
and he has been pooping, so I don't think its an impaction.

There are only 2 things I can think of.
Recently he reached his puberty age and I noticed the glad's on his legs.
But I don't think puberty would cause that.

But also, we live in Texas and as many of you may know, Texas had a large amount of power outages over the past week.
We experienced them and it was around 20 degrees outside. I kept him near a fire almost the entire time, and he slept in a carry bag I have with some blankets.
we got back power couple of days ago, and he has only eaten a single super worm since then.

I have no clue what to do and I'm very worried.

can anyone help?

·
Registered
32,934 Posts
Hi, I am new to this forum and i am posting to get help with my 13 month old bearded dragon Pepe.

he wont eat at all.
he has the same amount of energy that he always does (he's a pretty lazy lizard.)

But also, we live in Texas and as many of you may know, Texas had a large amount of power outages over the past week.
We experienced them and it was around 20 degrees outside. I kept him near a fire almost the entire time, and he slept in a carry bag I have with some blankets.
we got back power couple of days ago, and he has only eaten a single super worm since then.

can anyone help?
No one can help without a full breakdown of your set up- temps, lighting, heating method, viv size, substrate & decor.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

he wont eat at all.

can anyone help?
Hi, it`s probably because he couldn`t reach his preferred body temps, once back in supportive conditions his appetite should return. Are you sure you have a male?
I agree we need more information about the conditions and a photo of the whole enclosure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts