Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it usual for there to be quite a bit of fluid come out with the white/poo as this happens all the time with Harriet

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
why have you posted this twice but with different titles?

·
Registered
3,281 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
hi why are some people so sarcastic on here as just like you i came on for advice and only few seem to give answers and look at us as if we are thick

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
hi why are some people so sarcastic on here as just like you i came on for advice and only few seem to give answers and look at us as if we are thick
no i have to disagree, i was mearly asking a simple question and mummybear didnt feel affended (well i dont think she was :lol:)

anyway....i think it may be normal for the poo/wee to be runny, has she been eating any fruit or watery based foods today? :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dunno but not everyone here is like that, generally give good advice. Anyway we rise above that sort of thing :2thumb:

·
Registered
44 Posts
she was embarassed just as i was earlier not all of us are exerts on here just wanting new info we gotta start some where x

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
i agree, im no expert but i advise and tell people what i think is right and what i have researched, and im sorry if i offended you. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
well can you help me x my thread is help have a read and let me know what you think x frank seems fine at the min like hes so up and down x cheers sorry for having a go x

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
well can you help me x my thread is help have a read and let me know what you think x frank seems fine at the min like hes so up and down x cheers sorry for having a go x
no probs mate :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no i have to disagree, i was mearly asking a simple question and mummybear didnt feel affended (well i dont think she was :lol:)

anyway....i think it may be normal for the poo/wee to be runny, has she been eating any fruit or watery based foods today? :)
No I wasn't offended, I've been a pub lndlady and now work with people with dementia, alzheimers etc so it'd take more than that to offend me LOL.

No. Like I said she's been off her veg and any watery based stuff.

·
Registered
44 Posts
ok sorry i just had rough time trying to get info im in same job so know what ya mean x in my book it says poo should'nt be runny but heard so many different things

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok sorry i just had rough time trying to get info im in same job so know what ya mean x in my book it says poo should'nt be runny but heard so many different things
Yeah I know what you mean, her poo itself isn't runny it's just when it comes out there seems to be quite a bit of clear watery stuff as well as the white urate and firm poo.
My god I feel like I'm doing homecare again discussing poo! of all things LOL:rotfl:

·
Registered
44 Posts
to right but at least i know what im doing there x all this beardie is new to me x just trying to learn as much as pos to make sure i'm doing everything right x

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Mine tend to be a bit runny, my beardies that is :blush: dunno why they dont drink much and only pick at there greens ?????? but they are healthy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts