Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Hi mate.

Is everything else in the viv ok? temps etc.
Just try another feeder, they are relatively cheap online. Even pets at home do 4 boxes of anything for £7, even tho I'd prefer to get mine online.

I think it's 3 boxes for £7.

Work out what the crickets cost v the roaches, yes it will be more but I doubt it will be £10 extra, just think of the difference you will be paying not the total cost.

You might as well feed him what he wants to eat.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
As you said Guvnor it was 3 for £6 and it is now 4 for £7, certainly a good price if you want to try out locust with out spending too much. Also try HERE for cheap roaches to add to your colony. Go to dubia roaches, select the amount you want and because of the mix and match deal you get them for a lot cheaper than it shows. £19.50(saving of £52.50) for 240 adult roaches is a great deal and then feed off any extra males you get.
Online must be different then as my [email protected] have the offer as 3 for £7?

Unless it's a new offer in store too, I was only there on Thur tho...funny if you click on the 4 for £7 banner it says add the 3 items to your basket.

Not a bad offer than...sorry TheGovnor seems you are still TheGovnor :whistling2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.