Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hoping to get a BD but there's one problem that I'm stuck on. I go on hols usually for 2 weeks a year and I can't find anyone who'll agree to look after it for me while I'm away :( I've asked all my friends and family too.
So I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere that will take it for me? Kinda like a beardie kennels sort of thing or something :D

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
lol shame ur not nearer...id hav not minded beardie sittin lol.
Maybe ask ur local reptile shop if they offer boarding facilities as most do xx

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
wont say for definate that i would be able to do it but try me at the time and i could possibly give them a holiday home and someone for my beardie to play with :D as i live in york and depending where you are shouldnt be to much of a trek :?

if not leaping lizards in york do a housing scheme, sure some others do as well

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ianyork said:
wont say for definate that i would be able to do it but try me at the time and i could possibly give them a holiday home and someone for my beardie to play with :D as i live in york and depending where you are shouldnt be to much of a trek :?

Ah really? Thanks that would be great as a back-up option as I live just outside Hull so York's not too far if I can't find anywhere local. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, well I've just been looking around the forum and found this post here.
They say they offer boarding :D. I was in there on Saturday asking questions aswell! Never thought about asking them that!

:D :D :D

I'm excited now lol. Thanks for your help guys xx

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
fuzz said:
ianyork said:

Ah really? Thanks that would be great as a back-up option as I live just outside Hull so York's not too far if I can't find anywhere local. :D
yeah no probs, if it comes to it just contact me and ill let ya know

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
our local pet shop charges £1 per day per animal.
I wouldnt leave any oof ours there ofcourse...but er not all pet shops are as crap as our local.
Just today when we were in there I had to get a mouldy mouse out of a viv with a spotted python, it had been in there for "dunno" apparently and the guy in there was too "i dont wana get bit" to get it.
****ing twits. :)

Dean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts