Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have a 8 month cham for sale he has full set up flexarium the zip has broken so will need to fix 100pounds and 18 monthfemale bearded dragon 150 pounds 10 month male bearded dragon 120 pounds.dragons setups also avalible

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
is that the price of the dragons with thier vivs? if so how much for the female without a viv?

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
120 is a fair price for a female beardie..
but fair prices can generally be obtained at shops etc locally, sometimes more than fair is necesary.
Good luck selling, there are a few members from devon area here so without added petrol/courier ppl may be interested hopeully.

Id take all what u have for sale for the said prices if u were in ipswich, cos they are "good" prices, especially with the vivs included for the extra 30 quid etc.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks dean i payed 120 for the female a year ago so i thought it was fair as shes adultish now. i know they are cheeper up north but not down here some pepole are never happy though lol

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
yeh, also viv size and equipment depending the price is actually really good for the viv also..

Beardies...adults are £110- £140 in shops around here, babies are £80, but they are cheaper further up north [we are east anglia] which is where an awfull lot of if not the majority of the herp keepers here are from.

But I think its been said before..and rightfully so... if someone is advertising something or things for sale its NOT the place to make comments like "oh thats expensive" and stuff liek that and im sure everyone here knows better.
Having said that i dont think it was meant that way atall as there was initial confusion in the wording of the advert and then maybe slight dissatisfaction that the price alone didnt go down much.. but still nothing that cant be made up for.

If i were you id put in the viv sizes, equipment etc and either just sell with the viv, as £30 for a viv is cheap as chips but 120 for the female isnt..maybe make a compromise on one for the other or something.

Also A picture goes an awfull ong way.

Also mention whether you are atall interested in delivering, or pick up only, meet half way, petrol costs etc etc.

Good luck

G

·
thanks dean i payed 120 for the female a year ago so i thought it was fair as shes adultish now. i know they are cheeper up north but not down here some pepole are never happy though lol
not at that price no...im after some beardies at the moment...im looking to pay 250 topps thats for proven male and female,good viv withuv and all equip.not having a go,you charge what you like.....but just saying...too expensive for me and in my opinion.

:crazy:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry i am rubbish on the computer and just wanted to get the add on witch i am proud of as todays the first time i have posted or even joined a forum but must admit some of yous are scary i think i will leave it to roy or one of the kids in future its normally them that post for me lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats a fair price both vivs have uvb lighting and spot light and plants and branches so i think its fair

G

·
what you need to do is sign up for a photobucket account here: Free Image and Video Hosting - Photo Image Hosting Site : Photobucket.com when you have done that you will see an option to upload your pictures.
when you have uploaded the pics you need to use one of the 3 codes that appears under the picture....its the third code you need to use on the forum

you copy and paste into your message on the forum then when you post the topic the picture will automatically come up.
http://www.photobucket.com

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
you would be lucky to get an unprooven male and set up for less than £200.00 round here!!

What cham is it?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
he is a veiled chameleon he feeds from your hand and eats well on crix hoppers and now and again wax worms

1 - 18 of 18 Posts