my cousins beardies are fighting they are only young

dnt know the sex for deffinet

my cuz has seperated them

one of them is fine the other isnt feedin

is he ok or should they be put pack together

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
ummm, i wouldnt put them back together if they've been fighting. maybe the one that isnt feeding is just settling into his/her new surroundings?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
even so, the one thats attacking the other must be the dominant one and is just going to keep doing it and he wouldnt want his bds hurt would he? wait for other replys, but i would keep them seperate. let the one that isnt feeding settle in for a few days, bet it will improve

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
im pretty sure you cant sex them till they're about 6mnths old, dunno how old these ones are, but you'll find alot of people on here (experienced people that is) will disagree with keeping bds together. someone else help me out, im no expert!! :lol2:

·
Registered
920 Posts
all depends, i have a pair and a trio i keep together but if they are fighting, then under no circumstances should you keep them together until sexed, maybe not even then. Alot of people say 6 months to sex them but ive been able to accurately sex them at much younger than that and the petshop you got them from should aswell.

·
Registered
355 Posts
We started out with just Vic, then whe he moved into the big viv introduced Tasmianth and Teeny at the same time.

It only took ONE incident (Tami trying to eat Teenys' head) for us to yank Teeny out of there and put her on her own.

I would keep them seperated. it's not worth the risk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts