Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
We are looking for a couple of geckos or 1 or 2 beardies, preferbly young as there for our son as his frst pet lizard/s (well its me thats secretly craving them again and have managed to convice him too)
We have experience with owning both geckos and beardies many years ago but had to give them up when we had the children.
Cheers
H

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Hi where abouts are u based as I have some beautiful baby beardies available. Males and females available at £30 each or a 4 month old...still unsure of sex £40...discounts on morethan 1

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OOPs forgot to state the area. :)

Im in norfolk, so would be about 4 hours from you :? I can also collect from Leicester as I visit my folks there quite often.

Thanks for the reply though, gutted as they seem quite cheap.
The ones ive been looking at in local pet shops are 70 - 100 pound, a hell of alot more then our first reps cost us (back in the day lol)

Im prepered to travel upto 50/60 miles from Sheringham (nr26) for the right deal.

Also My husbands after Royal python or simular to purches in November, Again we are prepered to travel some distance for the right deal.

cheers again
H

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dont tease me :?

·
Registered
37 Posts
we have some baby beardies and baby geckos for sale but we are in nottingham :( still a bit to far i think

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unfortunitly yes it would be about 3 hours drive and I dont know the area. Thanks anyway. Fingers crossed still.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the offer, but ive just looked on route planner and it would take at least 2 hours to meet half way :(
Thanks anyway. :)
H

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thankyou :D . I live about an hour from Norwich on the coast. Nice idea though.
Got the free adds today and have called some folks, but all gone :cry: .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts