Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do any of you let your lizards out for a play i do my too beardies were out on my living room floor the other day and were chasing each other around the room ....when they finished i put my hand down on the floor and tappedmy fingers the male came to me .. he loves to sit on my shoulder and rest anyone have anything simalar with their beardies ? :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
mine do that too, they have a look around then come back to have a pet and war up a bit

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Yeah my beardie gets out to run about but i've got underfloor heating so he runs straight under the chair and goes to sleep :cry:

·
Registered
336 Posts
oooh arnt we lah di dah! :?

lol, jus' kiddin

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
My little beardie loves to wander aroung outside her cage - shes the only one that wont get into some kind of trouble, lol :) Shes especially useful of one of the locusts escapes while we're feeding the tegus - open her cage door and she will nip out and hoover it up! The cutest thing is that she will go back once shes done to bask. Adorable.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
yeh our beardies used to love comin out for a run around the downstairs, they aint so enthusiastic about it right now mind, but still try get them out weekly [on the floor, handle daily usually]

Our bosc is very very very fond of coming out... but not going back in so savvy only gets out twice a week, and always on the floor...never in my arms lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts