Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people ive seen are still confused as to what Vittikins are.
Well they are cute and make damn good pets! lol

They are bearded dragons crossed with Rankins dragons, or at least have some rankins blood.

So here's some pics of all 3 species, all taken today!

First off Noodle, my beardy, who is both lazy and hyper (when he wants to be that is), and a bit...gormless, and looks a bit brainless in these pics. lmao ::)

Secondly my Rankins. Rankins love to dig more than beardies, and right now they think it's time to brumate, hence Nova buried herself. lmao
"You cant see me!"

Monty who was orginally called Mia and was supposed to be female. Nova was ment to be male but was the female. lmao

The one at the top is Rankins, she is called mocha (mo-ka), the one eating the waxie is Peanut, a male vittikins.

The 3 im keeping who people have seen before. Ive nick named them BCP, Blossom, Cornflake and Peanut. (Blossom is Stumpy (has one deformed foot for people who dont know)). :)

Cornflake on her own, named cuz of the orange cornflake shapes on her back. :) she is so tame and such a character! i love her to bits.

All my vittikins are Noodle's babies. Mummy died a month ago and was not mine, she was vittikins not rankins. :( RIP Betty.

Hope you like the pics. :)

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
nice dragons 8)
R.I.P Betty :cry:

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lmao! Noodle's a beast!
Love it.
I take it you mean size and looks wise compared to the others. :lol:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
They are gorgeous Jinx I have a real soft spot for rankins dragons especially :D

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh, like when you came over, i had to dig them out again! lmao
But they actually stayed out for a day and mooched about.
I was cleaning out the vivarium, so i had an excuse...they did'nt look grumpy..just a little..."what tha?".
lol :roll:

·
Registered
3 Posts
l

hi. i am new to the web and not sure if i do things right. your pics are lovely. i have got a male vittikin last sat and he is beautiful, he is so laid back and tame. i have named him Remi. even though i have done alot of research and advice i still wonder if he is doing ok as have never had one before. cheers lisa.
Some people ive seen are still confused as to what Vittikins are.
Well they are cute and make damn good pets! lol

They are bearded dragons crossed with Rankins dragons, or at least have some rankins blood.

So here's some pics of all 3 species, all taken today!

First off Noodle, my beardy, who is both lazy and hyper (when he wants to be that is), and a bit...gormless, and looks a bit brainless in these pics. lmao ::)

Secondly my Rankins. Rankins love to dig more than beardies, and right now they think it's time to brumate, hence Nova buried herself. lmao
"You cant see me!"

Monty who was orginally called Mia and was supposed to be female. Nova was ment to be male but was the female. lmao

The one at the top is Rankins, she is called mocha (mo-ka), the one eating the waxie is Peanut, a male vittikins.

The 3 im keeping who people have seen before. Ive nick named them BCP, Blossom, Cornflake and Peanut. (Blossom is Stumpy (has one deformed foot for people who dont know)). :)

Cornflake on her own, named cuz of the orange cornflake shapes on her back. :) she is so tame and such a character! i love her to bits.

All my vittikins are Noodle's babies. Mummy died a month ago and was not mine, she was vittikins not rankins. :( RIP Betty.

Hope you like the pics. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
vittikin breeding??

heeeeellllo... love the pics they r amazing:flrt:!!!!! just wandered what the advice on breeding these amazing lizards are is it female beardy to male rankin or visa versa or does not overly matter but down to size /age of lizards etc etc thank you :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts