Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all im slightly worried as Zeus hasnt been going to the toilet as often as he usually does. I didnt think to much of it but after 3 days he still hadnt been so i bathed him. And it worked a treat - he went but the white part of his faeces was in my opinion too solid. Is this anything to worry about or is he just being fussy about where he goes to the toilet. Thanks

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
my beardy often goes a couple of days without pooing u did the right thing by bathing him it works with my beardy too i wouldnt worry about his urine.wat age is he ?? was his urine grainy?? see wat happens next time he goes if u are really worried maybe a trip to the vet with said urine in a wee baggy. :D :D

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Also if it was too solid in ur opinion check ur temperatures as the change in weather may hav dropped ur viv temps

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hes around 5 months old now. Yes iv checked my tempratures and they had slightly dropped but i have them back to normal now. And as for his urine being grainy i dont think it was but i didnt really have a close look. I just noticed that it was very solid, Thanks

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
no probs...chances are the drop in temps was makin it more difficult to digest his food so this should help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts