Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought for my brother but has lost interest and I don't need more males. Sale or trade for boas. He is 6 years old and is huge! He was believed to be female because he is large for a ball python, he is also darker then most ball pythons which would make him a good project snake for anyone interested. He eats well when he isn't in his "breeding season" fast. He does go off his food around winter time but does not loose weight and will start eating on his own accord. Lovely to handle and is very active.

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Also, he sheds eats poos fine, has never been aggressive. He is only being sold because he is surplus to my requirements and unfortunately my brother does not want him. I am 100% open to offers especially if picked up by thursday/friday. I will also be in surrey weybridge so if you are interested I can take him with me there :) :2thumb:

Hes a wonderful snake and proven so anyone looking for a all round brilliant animals this is him!
He is around the 2000g mark!

·
Registered
323 Posts
hiya im interested but ive only ever had a kingsnake and a corn snake so im not sure if id be experienced enough? do you kno roughly how many ft he is and what size viv he would need??? he looks gorgeous :flrt:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you can handle a king snake you could handle him. hes extreamly laid back and over all a very nice snake. enjoys being out and will happily hang out with you. you wont need a big viv for him if you really want i can include a big enough rub until you pick up a viv. but the smaller vivexotics should do you. ball pythons like smaller spaces remember. feel free to come have a look at him before you decide :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.