·
Registered
5,657 Posts
That is amazing! Thanks for posting it!

·
Registered
414 Posts
interesting

sorry to barge in but :gasp: that is a beautiful little snake. ive never heard of egg-eaters being kept what are they like (handleable and temperament wise) and what do you feed a snake that small that's supposed to eat eggs ( i realise that this may sound incredibly stupid to anyone who knows but im genuinely interested ) but very nice all the same

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this size you feed them finch eggs then when they get bigger they can go onto quails eggs then when there full grown they can eat small chickens eggs i am unfortunately trying to sell him as i cant find any finch eggs anywhere and the last thing i want is a rare expensive snake dying

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah looked everywhere for eggs and tried and tried contacting bird breeders they have nothing and there not giving the fertile ones away so really stuck ATM and hasn't eaton for 10 days but they can stay off food for up to 1-2months as long as they binge eat the eggs before hand

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Very nice snake. I hope you find some eggs or get it to some one who can as soon as possible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.