Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
L1 Nymphs Pseudoharpax Virescens (Gambian Spotted Eye Flower Mantis)
Really nice and friendly mantids with deep scarlet red wings,
will survive at room temp with a damp susbstrate and are fed on fruit flys moths and hoppers but NOT crickets

Pseudocreoboter Wahlbergii (Spiney Flower Mantis)Ooth Due to hatch so reserve your nymph
These are my personal best, they are amazing to watch and have amazing markings, these also survive at room temp with a damp substrate and feed on fruit flys moths and hoppers but again NOT crickets

All thes nymphs will come with a housing box that will last life if your mantis is a male females will outgrow them but not for at least 6-7 months, the housing box comes with the substrate an plant and a plant to shed off

Interested Dont Hesitate To Get Intouch

Thanks
MATT

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey mate the gambians are ten pound with a housing box a plant to shed off and a substrate, the wahlbergii are due to hatch so you can reserve some if you like they are both stunning looking

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
madfad we still on for 2moro? i lost your mob number if so pm me your email address and il send you the payment

·
Registered
617 Posts
Can you tell male from females at this age? If not how long would i have to wait :blush:

+ I love how your doing the enclosure thing so free bump for that!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha thank you! i have inboxed you both, cannot belive how fast these are selling!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heya they are 10 pound including a housing box a plant to shed off and a cotton wool substrate postage is an extra 3 pound and we can do a discount on multiple buys

thanks mate!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts