·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Lovely little amel:flrt:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

A hoooge bag of aspen, 2 large hides for Dave, a decent sized chunk of mopani as well.

Good day out except found this on Belenus today (has crapped twice so had to clean out)

not had to deal with a bad shed before so not sure what to do as still in the 3-5 day no handling phase.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys :)

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
not had to deal with a bad shed before so not sure what to do as still in the 3-5 day no handling phase.
I would put damp kitchen roll in as substrate into a tub and leave him/her in there for 24 hours. Always worked for me so far especially with the tail piece. If it doesnt come off on its own you can just pick him/her up and pull it off as it will be softened. Dont worry too much about handling him/her within the 5 days. Corns are hardier than people treat them.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All them purchases and change from £50 w00t thanks for the advice there Tops I will do that :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I decided to give (now called) Limpy a 10 min soak and run through my fingers and it's come off now I can relax and leave her (looks like a female due to tail shape) alone) :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts