Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I was wondering if anyone is going to the Berkshire reptile rescue open day 20th June?

Vicky x

·
Registered
18,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote from the email

"We are doing a show for ourselves at the end of the month.Pinewood leisure centre wokingham are having a open day on the 20th of june and pinewood cafe and bar have allowed us to use their hall free of charge. So please come along for a bit in the afternoon we will be charging £1 per adult and 50P for children addmission toward the charity if you dont already have one of our car stickers you can buy one there as well as other bits and bobs"

·
Registered
535 Posts
Lol yeah been to it i cant see any thing about it on the site lol .. .. .. hopefully an address will appear on here sum when

·
Registered
18,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, if I hear anything else I will post it here :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sorry about not giving a address but its address is available on google maps. wasnt a very big venue was more a public openday for the opening of a new playground. It was a try out for a open day were having later in the year im looking for ideas for that if anyone has any. was thinking of a raffle, reptile show (crufts style) and a stall for all the corkbark and decorative items we have accrued over time.
Graham

1 - 10 of 10 Posts