Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just been looking around online and want some help finding some good website that sell frozen rodents wholesale and cheap (packs of 100+)

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
just been looking around online and want some help finding some good website that sell frozen rodents wholesale and cheap (packs of 100+)

Last few times I've calculated, with prices from different suppliers, TSM has always been Cheapest. And I've ordered thousands of rodents in the last couple of years! :2thumb:

·
Registered
977 Posts
frozen food

blue lizard reptiles are really good,i live at the very top of scotland not far from john o groats and its only £15 delivery,free delivery on orders over £50.:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
blue lizard reptiles are really good,i live at the very top of scotland not far from john o groats and its only £15 delivery,free delivery on orders over £50.:2thumb:
When I tried to order from them I was quoted quite a large delivery charge and that was on an order if over £100. When I queried this I was told free delivery was not available on frozen goods. I went to TSM instead.

·
Registered
977 Posts
When I tried to order from them I was quoted quite a large delivery charge and that was on an order if over £100. When I queried this I was told free delivery was not available on frozen goods. I went to TSM instead.
my mistake maybe,il have another look but only £15 to deliver it to me as i ordered from them on monday

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
my mistake maybe,il have another look but only £15 to deliver it to me as i ordered from them on monday
rs deliver for £10 to that area

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

·
Banned
1,258 Posts

l love questions like this,everybody talks about (wholesale)and about the expensive delivery charges and then orders a pack of 100+ Hahaha l'll tell what l do not know how anybody (firm) could make that pay
seriously come on if you really want to save you have to buy by the 1000 -10,000,l'm sure you could do a deal with a local Reptile shop for the odd pack or you could do a joint collective deal with some mates or Reptile club and put up a decent order to get the price down,
Mate l'm not having a go at you nothing personal but you see this kind of ad all the time and it makes me laugh

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
l love questions like this,everybody talks about (wholesale)and about the expensive delivery charges and then orders a pack of 100+ Hahaha l'll tell what l do not know how anybody (firm) could make that pay
seriously come on if you really want to save you have to buy by the 1000 -10,000,l'm sure you could do a deal with a local Reptile shop for the odd pack or you could do a joint collective deal with some mates or Reptile club and put up a decent order to get the price down,
Mate l'm not having a go at you nothing personal but you see this kind of ad all the time and it makes me laugh
But most people asking, only have a couple of snakes, and for them, rats which last years, counts as wholesale.
I mean, for two corns, 100 rats will last about 2 years!
For 20 corns, 100 rats will last about 2 months!

But yes, if you have many snakes, and want cheap wholesale prices, then you have to buy in the thousands.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
But most people asking, only have a couple of snakes, and for them, rats which last years, counts as wholesale.
I mean, for two corns, 100 rats will last about 2 years!
For 20 corns, 100 rats will last about 2 months!

But yes, if you have many snakes, and want cheap wholesale prices, then you have to buy in the thousands.
Ok so most people only have a few snakes so why put up an add for (best/cheapest wholesale frozen rodents)?then moan about the delivery prices,and rats do not count as wholesale,again if only a few whats the problem?you can get any frozen reptile food from any Reptile store anywhere in the country, most will do you a deal for the odd pack of 100,in my case l do have a lot of snakes so l do buy wholesale to get the price down,l can use over 200 adult mice a week and over 400 pinks in the hatchling season,but if l only had a few l'd just buy as l need them from a store

1 - 20 of 21 Posts