Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really looking forward to Sunday!

We will be there, in our usual place, main hall to the rear on the left - largest store selling equipment - cant miss it - bright orange and plenty of staff giving out flyers!

Huge selection from Exo terra, Komodo, Habistat, Reptile One, Zoo Med, Lucky Reptile, Pro Rep, Vetark, Medivet, Callingtons, F10, Repashy etc etc.... all discounted by up to......

One Third off RRP!

We'll also have our usual special offer of livefood starting at......

£1 per tub!

Come along and say hello, and dont forget its the home of Kevin Stevens, who will be happy to chat and answer questions with regards any IHS or FBH topic (that he is qualified or able to talk about), but especially about his lecture from the previous day at the FBH conference!

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi will you have sum Digital Timer there and if so how much thx
I will be taking stock of what we are taking to the show as the week progresses. Of course, if you pre-order I can take anything along, what price would be competative for you, and I will try to help! Pm me with details, and we can take it from there. Let me know what make and model you are looking for too!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nearly all the stock is now priced and packed and ready for the show! I think this time we have excelled ourselves and have an even greater range of products and equipment than ever before!

Look for us - the bright orange and black stall - the biggest at the show - at the rear of the main hall on the left - with the staff that hurl leaflets and banter at you!

Come across and say hi, and if you are arriving for the full weekend, dont forget I am speaking at the FBH conference the day before, I am the second speaker of the day and talking about the emotive topic of WIld Caught Reptiles in the UK trade. Always please to chat and answer any questions! See you there!

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just about to leave for the weekend at Doncaster! Im speaking at the conference on Saturday, and of course will be on the Coast to Coast Exotics stall on Sunday. See you all there!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
hi there iam after a few exo terras 30x30x45,60x45x45 and 60x45x60.will you be taking any of these to the show if so how much.

Cheers
Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.