Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANY ONE NO THE BEST FOOD TO FEED CRICKET'S TO KEEP THEM A BIT LONGER I HAVE PUT THEM IN A LARGER TUB AND WELL VENTILATED JUST WONDER WHAT THE BEST FOOD IS:whistling2:

·
Registered
94 Posts
i read that oranges r a good food, dont know how true it is:2thumb:

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
fish flakes are a great source of protien

·
Registered
45 Posts
you can get stuff like bug grub, but i think jelly food is better also get them jelly water aswell the best make for that is beaphar, orrr you can soak cotton wool in water as there drink. they cant have water cause there stupid lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm using a bran and chick mash mix, and sprinkle the occasional helping of fish food flakes. I also toss in fresh veggies each day - something like sliced spud or something green. And they just love the bug gel. I like using this, too, as it's loaded with calcium. I've been using this mix for a while now and the crix mortality rate has plumetted. Until I feed them to the reps, that is...they don't last long after that - mhoo ha ha!

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
I just feed them slices of potato or cabbage and then also I get a few cat biscuits and grind them up, they seem to go crazy for cat biscuit powder. Sometimes I put in whole cat biscuits, it's hilarious watching one trying to carry off a whole biscuit with others clinging on.:lol2:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well thank you all for replying thats give me some eye dears to think about thank you all: victory:: victory:: victory:: victory:

·
Registered
832 Posts
dandilion leaves there have a natrual 2.1 calicium. pos levels and they are free and crickets and locus love them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts