·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Size heatmat?

So far your total is 12.86 + delivery

Lost me there??

Iv just looked on ebay and seen infa red thermometer

heatmat im not too sure about - im going to look at getting a new set up - the ideas i had didnt seem too clever
- one was to use a heatmat through the wood - but this is bad idea it will overheat

- the other was to put it inseide the viv and glue in a peice of glass but again this is a dumb idea so im going to try sort out a bigger and better set up - the one i have now is just over 24hours old

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
IR thermometer = £17.61

It sounds as if you have no thermostat? You will need one if you haven't already got one.

What i am doing is telling you how much the items you are looking for would cost if you bought from me. You can either buy from me or base your shopping on my prices, which should be atleast competetive :D

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
- the other was to put it inseide the viv and glue in a peice of glass but again this is a dumb idea so im going to try sort out a bigger and better set up - the one i have now is just over 24hours old
Put it inside but don't use glass, use perspex & seal it with silicone to keep moisture out of it.......

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
cornishcrispa.co.uk heat mats are quite cheap and the thermometer/hygrometer i got from there is spot on... let me know if you find anywhere that sells decent branches though, iv looked everywhere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts