Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the cheapest and best place to get crickets,mealworms etc?usually use liveffods...but wondering if anywhere cheaper?

·
Registered
130 Posts
ive literally just placed an order with rick for the very first time this evening (just got to do the money transfer at bank tomorrow )so i`ll let you know just how good he is later in the week.:smile:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
He really is good...top bloke. i get all my food from him couldn't afford anyone else the amount i buy! never had them posted though as i live down the road...but doubt he ever has any problems...would recommend him to anyone...

·
Registered
664 Posts
oohhhh i was going to go to the shop tomorrow to buy some food, but they are allways dead. so ive just placed a order to : victory:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
ive literally just placed an order with rick for the very first time this evening (just got to do the money transfer at bank tomorrow )so i`ll let you know just how good he is later in the week.:smile:
please do, I always use livefoods because they are the cheapest site I have found with postage (and I have browsed for hours) what else does he do ? I use silkies and locusts too. oo I'm excited now :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
cheaper than livefoods and postage is included on all livefoods
:oops:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
please do, I always use livefoods because they are the cheapest site I have found with postage (and I have browsed for hours) what else does he do ? I use silkies and locusts too. oo I'm excited now :)
He doesn't do silkworms but he does various sizes of locusts...
think there is a link at the start thread with his price list.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I did send a order in but it was quite a long winded way to pay, i couldent use a credit or debit card or pay pal.. just noticed that someone left a comment for me under this thread calling me a air head:(

·
Registered
9,219 Posts
I always use recticulas (dan) from here for my live food, is very very cheap £1.80 a box of cricktes including postage, and have never had any problems and he has a very wide selection of livefood.

Jay

·
Registered
664 Posts
i will try again, i only have a pay pal account and that charges him.. i do need to get it offline cause i go to the shops and spend a fortune twice a week.. i think he may think im a messer cause i put a order in and never went threw with it cause the payment baffed me lol.. So sorry i wasent messing you about just got confused.. i will try a bank transfer thinghy lol : victory:

·
Registered
664 Posts
ok now i am well confused.. i swear i emailed you and you said you dident lol.. ok whoever said i was a air head is so right lol.. could you please pm me the best way to pay you as i will need to but some crickets etc.. by the end of the week and at £1.80 a pop you can not grumble: victory:

·
Registered
664 Posts
thats still real good value for money, i will pm you in a few days when i need my new batch of food :smile: saves me a trip to the shop and saves my pennies:no1:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts