Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bio active builds

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know who everyone thinks is the best reptile YouTube channel I will be putting in some controversial names and some I find bad myself so this is not my opinion.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hehe, to be fair, nobody will have heard of him, it's just a random guy I like to watch,

But I figured if they aren't on the list, may as well comment their names ^^

I honestly don't watch any on the list, or i'd have chosen one,

I'll make my decision once I've had a chance to check them all out :)

·
Registered
8,953 Posts
Snakes N adders - he does so much research in their natural habitat and what that tells us for each species, dismissing all the myths and BS that we often see posted about commonly kept species.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Who do you watch then and why do you not like good channels such as clints ,animals at home ,Serpa design and leopard gecko
Pretty much none of them, I occasionally watch Kamp Kenan but only when he does tours of other facilities.

As to why, the misinformation is next level, the presenters are annoying and it's not really a worthy source of animal husbandry information.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would like to know who everyone thinks is the best reptile YouTube channel I will be putting in some controversial names and some I find bad myself so this is not my opinion.
Lord Elion is quite good , Lizard Guru , Snake Discovery sometimes I will watch Go Herping but to me he seems quite cold and cynical but he does give good advice

1 - 13 of 13 Posts