Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Oh God - not her AGAIN
9,597 Posts
Livefood.co.uk are great but they seem short of locust atm. Just had a delivery of 50 locust from Livefood Warehouse - brilliant - must have been almost 100 in bag and looked really good and fresh. Only downside with them is that there were 4 large brown crickets(ewww), several beetles and a spider too. My mini-mealies also had a Morio in with them. A bit like reptile pick'n'mix lol

·
Registered
16,413 Posts
livefood.co.uk every time. Good prices especially if your not buying much( their the cheapest, cheaper then livefoodwarehouse, for 2 tubs). Also I had a problem with one tub and got a free one next time then also equipment wise I wanted a piece of cork bark exactly 18-19" by 5-6" at widest point, preferrably quite even all the way down, like a rectangle. So I emailed their support and I was told by one of the guys or THE GUY he;d found me one and I should put "steve has found me the piece I want" in the comments box. Got it next day and it was perfect.:no1:: victory:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I've just recently used internetreptile.co.uk and they were really good! :2thumb: The food came the day after I ordered it and it was really good quality. I paid £1.60 a box as I bought 10 which I thought was a good price and the delivery was free!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts