Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
cracking snake mate....but why are you handling it?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
wow!!! :gasp:. he/she is absolutely georgous. maybe in years to come they will figure out a way to keep them this colour.
xmashx

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cracking snake mate....but why are you handling it?
i was cleaning it out m8. i removed it from its tub while on its perch and it wouldn't climb off on its own accord so i tipped it over in my hand so i could place it back in a clean tub
dont worry m8 it is not a snake i handle........ only when necesary but it is not a hatchling, its a yearling and not as delicate as a baby:whistling2:

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Wow - I love GTP's!

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
cheers m8, nice to here something nice... some people like to moan that i'm handling a gtp.... :lol2:
I certainly hope you werent refering to me....i did compliment you and asked why you were handling it. not that your shouldnt nor cant: victory:

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Lovely snake, but it does look a little small to be handled... you really should have removable perches so you can take the snake out without risking damage to the spine which may not show up for several months. Just my 2p...

Cant wait to see him/her after the colour change! :flrt:

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lovely snake, but it does look a little small to be handled... you really should have removable perches so you can take the snake out without risking damage to the spine which may not show up for several months. Just my 2p...

Cant wait to see him/her after the colour change! :flrt:
as i said befor, i have removeable perches but it would not let go when i placed it in its new tub so when i had to handle i reached for my camera

here is the removeable perch

and me trying to place it in its new tub without touching it

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
:flrt::flrt::flrt:

In the long, distant future when my brood have moved out, I will seriously consider getting one.

They are so beautiful!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Because my children are too young and too noisy for me to get one. I think the noise (from what I have read so far) would stress it out to much.
I can wait until my children are older. This snake deserves some serious dedication and it isn't a decision I will make lightly.
Plus it will give me something to look forward to over the next few years...

But beautiful GTP, I will just keep drooling over pictures..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts