Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't no if this goes here but still where i live people have seen this BBC NEWS | England | Oxfordshire | Reward offered to catch 'beast'
What do you think about me going to get it? or would it kill me ? just like the idea of getting a big black cat. I seen this on the way to work by a farm it was getting a rabbit out the road. there's a lot of farm land it could be any where people don't like going out any more i don't mind it think its great there's a big black cat on the loose So ideas are welcome

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
god dnt any one know how to catch a cat no more well if you have seen the whiskas advert they put the food out and the cat comes running derr:whip: :Na_Na_Na_Na: hmmm thinks im such a genius :2thumb:

luke

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My mum is very close to the people what own allot of land i can make some sort or cage to trap it in?? ye i could just stand all day in the field with meat on me and run? I have a few mates what would be willing to help If i did get it would be wicked :lol2:

*edit could there be more than one?*

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
to be honest I cant believe they are offering a reward, seems hell of an irresponsible to me.

yeh i toatally agree its just gona make a bunch of tw$%ts go out there trying to catch a dangerous big cat with peices of rope and maybe a tranq gun

luke

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I think you should ignore anything anyone says and GO FOR IT!

Get out there and catch that cat, in fact don't come back without it!

I means yeah sure, everyone is going to recommend you (someone we know nothing about) rund off to face a potentially deadly animals with no clue what you are doing.

it'll either lead you a merry chase (if you even see it) or you'll have to walk home holding your guts/throat in.

IT is the predator, not you ;)

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
I think you should ignore anything anyone says and GO FOR IT!

Get out there and catch that cat, in fact don't come back without it!

I means yeah sure, everyone is going to recommend you (someone we know nothing about) rund off to face a potentially deadly animals with no clue what you are doing.

it'll either lead you a merry chase (if you even see it) or you'll have to walk home holding your guts/throat in.

IT is the predator, not you ;)

are me and you gona go catch us a cat mason we can get jasper on the job lmao :Na_Na_Na_Na: or we can take angel and say this was the cat and split the money :whistling2:

luke

·
Registered
15,628 Posts
there is one in buckinghamshire as well. our old house backed onto the woods. i saw a large black tail - could have been a large dog admittedly. however a few days after that incident another report came up, and then a few days after that a deer was found dead, with large claw lacerations and puncture wounds. could be the same one, its not too far off.

Alex

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
to be honest I cant believe they are offering a reward, seems hell of an irresponsible to me.

I was just thinking that.

I bet there are hordes of people in the areas who've just had this same genius idea. Definately somehting to be tacked by someone who really actually does know what they are doing.

I suppose they are hoping that the fact it's a large cat will keep away most of the idiots who'll want to try, and they probably figured any that still try don't belong in the gene pool anyway.

In fact it's probably a setup devised by the local police and council to try and thin down the chav population, they've probably just left a police sniper out there with orders to shoot any idiots wandering around trying to look all crocodile dundee. All he'd have to do is aim for the head then remove the head and goto work with his faake "claws" and bingo, one dead moron with the blame laid squarely at "the giant cat"

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
I was just thinking that.

I bet there are hordes of people in the areas who've just had this same genius idea. Definately somehting to be tacked by someone who really actually does know what they are doing.

I suppose they are hoping that the fact it's a large cat will keep away most of the idiots who'll want to try, and they probably figured any that still try don't belong in the gene pool anyway.

In fact it's probably a setup devised by the local police and council to try and thin down the chav population, they've probably just left a police sniper out there with orders to shoot any idiots wandering around trying to look all crocodile dundee. All he'd have to do is aim for the head then remove the head and goto work with his faake "claws" and bingo, one dead moron with the blame laid squarely at "the giant cat"
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:lol2:no guns just cages and food
Any more ideas welcome Cant be no worse than meeting my dog

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Any more ideas welcome Cant be no worse than meeting my dog

Yes, Yes it can!

Clearly this is nothing any sensible person without the right experience would attempt.

In your case though i'd suggest going immediately and getting on with it. you'll never catch that cat sat there now will you? !

·
Registered
16,577 Posts
in all seriousness to catch it you would need a hell of alot of patience and a tranquiiser gun, they would probably try proper trap cages as well, that couldnt be made from old shopping trolleys, the area one could cover is huge so many places it could hide they are fast and clever, someone who didnt know what they were doing and had the professional equipment wouldnt stand a chance.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
what i dnt understand aswell is the experienced people crnt catch it so what makes all the chavs think they can all it is gona get the is a perminent home (6ft under) or a new face job which would probs make them look better anyway

luke

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stop the jokes its not a joke i don't have a lot of live for i cant work i only go to week twice a week for a hour at a time i am bored sleeping all day awake all night nothing to do i am not a sensible person i am not allowed out on my own but i am moving soon 5 mins away from where the cat been seen i can poop out nothing wrong with trying to get it is there? Yes i have catnip to for my cats makes them go crazy but i think its a good idea :lol2: i just need someone to tell me what sort of things i need to get it

1 - 20 of 69 Posts