Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
13,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very good natured blackthroat (good job as well :lol2:)

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Woah hes huge!

·
Registered
13,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
871 Posts
Looks like he could eat my dogs. :)

Gorgeous monitor.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Reactions: LahmiaRaven

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wow! He is Amazing!

I bet some people get a shock when they come round to your place :lol2:

·
Registered
13,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
13,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only thing that put me into shock when I was there was how awesome his collection is :2thumb:

Gizmo just seems to be getting bigger and bigger and bigger Steve!
He is a really good natured fella and at that size it's a good job as well Jase :2thumb:

·
Registered
13,890 Posts
He is a really good natured fella and at that size it's a good job as well Jase :2thumb:
Im glad psychos not that big mate :lol2:

Ive gotta start getting weekends off so i can visit you lot more often :mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:

Need some more experience with mahoosive monitors :mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
I have a question Steve. Are you ever scared being around such big monitors? Obviously this guy has a good temperament but do you ever have it in the back of your mind that he may one day be having a bad day and decide to stop being so obliging? Afterall he could do some serious damage!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
one good point i guess is that you wont be able to loose him when he is running round the house lol

·
Registered
13,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im glad psychos not that big mate :lol2:

Ive gotta start getting weekends off so i can visit you lot more often :mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:

Need some more experience with mahoosive monitors :mf_dribble::mf_dribble::mf_dribble:
Always welcome bud

what sort of stuff do you feed that beast, he looks heavier than my missus, and better looking, ha
LOL he gets rats/rabbits/chicks etc
I have a question Steve. Are you ever scared being around such big monitors? Obviously this guy has a good temperament but do you ever have it in the back of your mind that he may one day be having a bad day and decide to stop being so obliging? Afterall he could do some serious damage!
Always pays to have your wits about you but no never scared , cautious is a better word :2thumb:
fantastic Steve. is that the one I ran away from:lol2:
seriously he is fantastic.
No Sue that was the female who by comparison is much smaller and she's 6ft :gasp:

Good work you have done with him mate.always nice to see the big boy.
cheers he's a belter : victory:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts